Head of Product
Join Firstbase.io to help more founders start companies
Firstbase.io is looking for a Head of Product to join our fully-remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
We have served entrepreneurs from 140 countries across a wide spectrum of industries, and we are looking for our first full-time product manager to partner with our internal team and with the thousands of startup founders to improve our core product and build out additional products and services.
You will have a direct influence on how Firstbase.io uses technology to improve the business formation product. Furthermore, you will be responsible for and lead the efforts to build out the additional products and services that provide additional value to founders, founder/entrepreneurial communities, and our partners.
Our first full-time product manager should think big picture when prioritizing customer needs and maintain flexibility to meet our customer base's day-to-day needs. You should obsess over delivering the best customer experience to a global market that expects simplicity and clarity.
What we are looking for in our first product manager:
- Experience building new products from the ground up
- Creative in managing resources for existing revenue-generating products while taking to market new products/services
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and with existing partners to prioritize product decisions
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to work within the unknown while staying productive
- Knowledge of startups, specifically in B2B SaaS space
- Preferably, some experience building API driven platforms
Note from the CEO: "I've been managing all of our product initiatives myself (for the most part) since day one. It's time to bring on a visionary to help us build the best experience for founders working on great things."
Current back-end tech stack:
PHP Laravel PostgreSQL Docker (Compose and Swarm) GitLab CI AWS S3 AWS EC2 GreyLog
Current front-end tech stack:
Vue (and Vue-Router) Vuex 3rd party libs for GTM/Stripe/etc.