Jopwell’s mission is to make a substantial, measurable impact on increasing Black, Latinx, and Native American representation in the workforce. Jopwell strives to build inclusive workplaces where our members can bring their authentic selves to work. We do this by assisting companies with their recruitment, marketing, and retention efforts for communities of color.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our fast-growing Client Success Team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support our clients in their recruiting efforts and move the needle on corporate diversity. The ideal candidate has experience in program management and can help support and manage Jopwell’s enterprise professional recruiting efforts. You enjoy engaging with candidates and corporate stakeholders, and working to develop programs that bolster recruitment outcomes and candidate success.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice.
Coach and mentor a team of tech recruiters and sourcers, providing development opportunities and performance feedback
Think creatively about new ways to implement sourcing strategies and programs, make adjustments so that it can grow and sustain, be fearless in trying new things while having an incredible impact. Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company including Account Management, Client Success, Marketing & Community, People & Culture, Product, Technology and Leadership)
Provide Subject Matter Expertise and collaborate with Client Success and Account Managers to understand partner needs and design scalable solutions.
Identify talent gaps and provide solutions to establish proactive sourcing strategies and pipelining efforts.
We’re seeking candidates with the following skills and abilities:
Strong perspective on diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices. Operate in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment amongst ambiguity. Self-starter able to self-motivate and work independently. Experience running full-cycle recruiting. You enjoy getting your hands dirty in all aspects of the recruiting process, and take pride in connecting people with amazing job opportunities. Experience managing and training recruiters. Apply learnings from previous experiences to new and different challenges. Create sustainable and scalable procedures and processes. Develop tools to track and measure program results. Exceptional communicator both in writing and speaking. Lead meetings and events with confidence. Meet deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently.
We’re seeking candidates with the following experience:
7+ years of experience working in full-cycle recruiting 3+ years of people management experience Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills. Broad business acumen. Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or another technical field of study including Mathematics, Engineering or the Sciences) or equivalent practical/professional experience
- 3-6 years of professional programming experience
- Demonstrated experience (1-2 years+) and familiarity with Python, Django and Django Rest Framework
- Familiarity with Postgres, Elasticsearch, Celery, and Redis
- Demonstrated experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience working around distributed/parallel systems
- Familiarity with unit testing using Jest and Enzyme
- Familiarity with Next.js, Material Design and Recharts a plus
- Experience with AWS or another cloud computing provider a plus
- Strong communication skills (in verbal and written English)