Vena Vitals makes a small sticker that monitors blood pressure continuously. We've shown that it works in the operating room and is as accurate as the best tools doctors have today, at a fraction of the cost. We're a team of health tech scientists with multiple past startups and exits, and we've built products that have scaled to over 2M users.
Vena Vitals is on a mission to transform patient care through better cardiovascular monitoring. We make a small wearable device that monitors blood pressure continuously. Unlike other BP monitors that only take a snapshot in time, we record the entire dynamic movie to track changes that can be life-saving. We have strong early clinical results, and we’re now expanding our clinical studies across multiple sites around the country. From the operating room to the home, we plan to become the most accurate and actionable cardiovascular monitoring and management system to help improve the lives of over a billion patients across the world each year.
Vena Vitals is seeking a lab technician to help develop the next generation of continuous blood pressure monitoring devices, with the following responsibilities:
- Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
- Conduct benchtop microfabrication of soft wearable pressure sensors.
- Document detailed quality control tests and fabrication processes.
- Monitor reagents, solvents, and consumable inventory.
- Maybe participate in clinical studies.
- Participate in R&D of wearable sensors.
- Prepare/manage SOPs for lab equipment and fabrication processes.
- Required to follow all safety procedures, policies, precautions, and quality assurance.
- Will be trained by and reporting to CTO.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]