Lead Machine Learning/AI Engineer
$130k - $250k • 0.25% - 1.50%
Do you want to build enterprise-grade software that uses data, ML, and solves industry-specific business problems? Read on.
From soap and shampoo to snacks and beverages, consumer products fill our homes and affect our everyday lives. But it is very hard to build a product; takes years. Not anymore, Turing, enterprise software, uses data and ML to bring speed and operational efficiency to the legacy processes.
Simply put, Turing is becoming the gold standard when it comes to configuration optimal consumer products from millions of combinations. Unlike generic ML, Turing is a domain-specific solution, resulting in exponential growth.
In Covid, our software use has skyrocketed as employees want to develop new products while staying at home.
Our customers say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine outperforming DIY data science software and tech giants.
Founders have decades of domain experience + expertise in top 1% ML algorithms.
Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
We small but a team of warriors. Average employee experience is 10+years - so you are joining a team of highly-seasoned professionals. Our engineers have built large-scale enterprise-grade software for private and government sectors including NSA and homeland security.
See our coverage at TechCrunch, WSJ, Business Insider, and Forbes
Skills: Python, Machine Learning
At Turing, we’re driven to build software that helps Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies make products that are safer, smarter, and leaner. Our platform uses data, AI, and technology that enable CPG companies to develop the best-quality innovative products 10x faster. Our customers are the world’s leading brands.
Founders have decades of domain expertise and developed best-in-class machine learning algorithms. Turing is backed by Y Combinator and notable Silicon Valley investors. We are well-funded and growing quickly.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will develop cutting-edge algorithms for consumer product development. You will work with design and engineering teams to create intelligent workflows on the Turing platform. Ultimately, you will drive the innovations that benefit millions of people’s lives.
- Deliver state-of-the-art, causal algorithms to production for optimizing consumer product metrics
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for data and model management
- Work closely with the Turing design and engineering teams for machine learning-adjacent components, such as visualization, ad-hoc data analysis, and data processing
- Give talks, write blog posts, and produce peer-reviewed publications
- Define and lead the development of longer-term Turing Platform capabilities.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in machine learning or quantitative analysis or have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics
- Have excellent programming and algorithmic skills
- Are proficient with Python and experience with data processing tools (e.g., SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, PyTorch, and Apache Spark)
- Have an in-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. Knowledge of engineering causal models and convolutional neural networks a big plus
- Have a proven track record of deploying learning algorithms in a production system
- Have demonstrated end-to-end ownership of projects
- Have stellar listening and explanation skills.
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Collaborative culture
- Mentorship from machine learning pioneers
- Competitive salary with generous equity. You get to join the company at the most advantageous stage
- Directly impact the growth of the company
- Play a significant role in strategizing the product roadmap
- Reimbursement of home-office setup
Python, Postgres, Typescript, React or Node.js, and Python.