Customer Support & Sales Associate
We make it easy for people to leave their cable bundle by providing a one-stop-shop for everything they'd need to get: wireless, landline, cloud communication, internet referral.
We have built software that predicts future data usage to optimize buying from the underlying carriers, a business cloud communication system that does not require a username or password or new software for the end user to learn, and a U.S. based team of friendly and hardworking support people who are there to answer our customers' calls.
Community Phone is a software-enabled nationwide phone carrier. We have built software that allows us to do things other phone companies cannot do, such as making the analog landline digital for the first time and allowing it to do brand new things, predicting usage to optimize gigabyte economics, providing home internet using fixed wireless, and more. We were part of YC W19, and our backers include the founder of Twitch, the founder of Figma, and early Stripe employees.
As our Support & Sales associate, you will answer incoming calls from consumer leads, understand their needs, and bring them to a close. You will think through our sales process, implement changes, and close. You need to be welcoming over the phone, happy to answer at least 30 calls per day, comfortable using a CRM, and excited to bring telecom services to those who need them. When needed, you will be asked to help our support staff with onboarding already-closed customers in between calls.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Sales process: thinking through sales tools that could be beneficial to us, proposing new ideas, developing scripts and strategies
- Reporting: providing a weekly report encapsulating the sales accomplishments of the week and the goals moving forward
- Inbound sales: answering calls as they come in, following up on appointments, managing accounts, collecting account information and passing it to the onboarding team
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Is excited about contributing multiple years to a startup
- Has 3+ years of sales and/or customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Understands the commitment required in an early-stage startup and is willing to sacrifice to grow our company
- Feels personally fulfilled when helping those in need
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
OpenBTS AT&T Mediation API WireGuard VPN Django React Native React Web CSS/HTML/JS Python 3.0