** What's the problem? **
- Do you know how your compensation is decided?
- How do your employers know the market rate?
- How is your financial success tied to the company's financial success?
** Who are we: **
Pave is a compensation hub that provides real-time benchmarking data and tools to help companies guide their compensation plans. Companies integrate their HR systems and unlock Pave’s real-time data and suite of intelligent software tools. We communicate the company's compensation policy to their employees, and explain how they grow as the company grows.
** What we do: **
At Pave, you will reinvent the world of compensation and help build a more transparent future. Pave allows companies to benchmark compensation to leaders in their industry, analyze internal compensation data. We launched in March of 2020, we already have sizable contracts signed and are actively adding hundreds of new companies to our real-time benchmarking portal.
** Press **
Read all about us!
- Tech Crunch: Pave raises millions to bring transparency to startup compensation
- Tech Crunch: Read about our series A - Trove dba Pave!
Skills: React, TypeScript
Here at Pave, you’ll join a world-class team at the ground floor. We’re a Series A start-up backed by top Silicon Valley investors Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners. The world of compensation is broken today. Pave is here to fix it. Today, teams cobble together hundreds of messy spreadsheets and outdated compensation surveys to determine how to compensate their workforce. At Pave, you will reinvent the world of compensation and help build a more transparent future of work. Pave allows companies to benchmark compensation to leaders in their industry, analyze internal compensation data, then visually communicate compensation to their employees.
Scale our products from early fit to enterprise complexity. Create flows and visualizations that control how compensation communication and management works. Deliver best-in-class experiences and features for candidates, employees, and high-profile companies.
- React & TypeScript
- Building iteratively to gather feedback
- Owning projects end-to-end
- Component libraries & UI systems
- Custom UX implementation
Our Technology Stack
- React, Typescript, and Node.js
- GCP Firestore, Cloud Run, BigQuery
Life at Pave
Pave is growing incredibly fast, and we certainly work hard. In true work hard play hard fashion, we've complemented our ambitious goals with a world-class culture and a variety of early startup benefits. As an early hire, you’ll play a key role in shaping what this looks like, but some of the benefits that we already offer include:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and startup equity (it's in our DNA)
- Wellness: Top tier health insurance along with exercise & wellness benefits
- Food: All meals while working, plus snacks. We take our snacking seriously.
- Tech: Choose your laptop, monitor, and accessories of choice
- Team: Retreats, happy hours, and events for our team, friends, and family
- Flexible Time Off: Take the time you need
- Environment: A loft-style office in SOMA, with a rooftop deck and in-house gym
- And much more... we want all Pave employees to define the best benefits based on our combined interests
We take pride in shipping features quickly and delighting our customers. Our general principle is to pick modern technologies and simple processes that drive the success of our product.
Frontend Engineer Build the narrative between an employee and its company around value and incentives. Stack: Responsive web app, written w/ React ontop of Redux + Typescript
** Backend Engineer**: Extract, normalize and secure store customer data from customer's compensation and capitalization tables. Stack: Hosted in GCP w/ plans to migrate to AWS. Written in typescript, hosted Google Cloud Functions backed by Firestore
** Product Design & Product Manager** Drive the narrative between employers and employees about how their success grows with the company. Responsibilities: Communicate across all levels of financial literacy. Design tools ease painful HR processes, like benchmarking and promotions cycles.