We're leveraging data, ML, and web-based workflow tools to dramatically improve the construction and remodeling experience for homeowners, architects, and contractors.
BuildZoom is a managed marketplace for construction services. Our technology platform identifies and connects our clients to the most qualified professionals and streamlines the pre-construction process including our tightly integrated service layer providing clients with professional owner’s representation through the process.
Our Scottsdale hub, which works with clients throughout the US, is growing rapidly. As the Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting seamless business operations, specifically working with technical tools our sales teams rely on.
- Support the sales teams to ensure they are able to execute their jobs seamlessly
- Own the sales stack, which includes our VOIP system (currently Aircall), communications (currently Front), and G-suite. Become the resident expert on these, educate the team, address issues and questions - both directly and through the development of resources - and generally make sure things run perfectly
- Become an expert on our proprietary CRM, which includes a lot of features specific to our business; serve as the liaison between our sales teams and product & engineering team
- Arrange and process the technical onboarding of new employees
- Be a technical go-to for instituting IT protocols, training, advice on hardware and software
- Procurement and vendor management - work with management to find vendors, pilot new tools, develop business case, negotiate on contract, ensure tool integration
- Bachelor’s degree & great, verifiable academic record
- 1+ experience in sales enablement, operations or related field
- Experience with most current IT tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain productive business relationships across different departments
- Highly structured, detail-oriented approach, which enables you to make progress while balancing a range of responsibilities
- Proficient in technology - Ability to understand the technical aspects of tools and quickly learn how to extract the most value from them
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly
- Understanding of computer science, DevOps, or product development is a plus