We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 8 billion messages every single day.
In the last year, OneSignal has grown revenue by 500%, exceeded 1 million total accounts, and doubled its headcount. We continue to look to add great folks to scale the business!
We’re seeking a strategic partner and ecosystem evangelist to bring the power of OneSignal to drive growth through channel sales, international expansion, and platform partnerships. The primary responsibilities will be increasing the utility and availability of OneSignal among other platforms (analytics, customer data platforms, cloud services), international markets (resellers, regional solutions), increasing utility through product partnerships (eg. new features on OneSignal), and general strategy. The core responsibility is to increase the usage and utility of OneSignal through partnerships, evangelism of OneSignal with industry partners & events and helping define general go to market strategy.
This team member will be eager, energetic, a problem solver who can learn in a fast-paced, innovative, technical environment. This position is inherently collaborative and requires coordination across the organization to facilitate successful partnership outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Define and execute on a comprehensive and proactive partnership strategy with integration and solution partners
- Manage all aspects of partnerships including prioritization of key focus areas, structuring/negotiation of new initiatives, and partnership activation
- Own relationships at all levels of partner organizations with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into OneSignal’s sales pipeline
- Proactively source and support co-selling opportunities with partners
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Elevate OneSignal’s influence & positioning through facilitating joint product development, co-marketing, and other go-to-market partner opportunities
- Embed partnership priorities across the business, and work cross-functionally to evaluate integration opportunities to enhance the customer value of OneSignal
- Maintain a deep understanding of OneSignal’s solution and be able to articulate its value to partners and their customers
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of technology industry experience in strategy, partnerships, or sales positions, ideally in a software/SaaS environment
- Technologically fluent; can quickly come to speed on technology interfaces and integrations
- Demonstrated success building ROI positive channel, product, and/or distribution partnerships
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & collaboration skills internal & external to OneSignal
- Incredible attention to detail (tracking activities; follow up)
- Bring a competitive, team spirit and a growth mindset
- SQL and/or Financial Modeling skills a plus
- Bonus points if you speak/write fluently additional languages, and/or have experience selling messaging products