General Manager - Buffalo, NY
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining AI and awesome people. We growing quickly and are looking for awesome folks to come with us on the journey in Buffalo & Dallas.
HiOperator's mission is to automate customer service by augmenting humans.
At HiOperator, our people are our most important asset and we're looking for a General Manager for our Buffalo office (200+ employees).
Excellent customer service is embraced by everyone - from our agents to our engineers to our CEO. We are building a team of tech-savvy individuals who are passionate about customer service and willing to work hard to solve problems.
What You'll Do
You'll report to our Director of Operations and work directly with him and other leadership to optimize, scale and develop our Buffalo office.
You will be responsible for multiple critical parts of a quickly growing location from workforce management to operations and account management.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Owning the Buffalo P&L across multiple business lines
- Owning the personnel and operations management for Buffalo
- Thinking and planning strategically for expansion and growth driven by sales and seasonality.
Please note that this is not a remote role and will be located in our Buffalo, NY office!
This is a rapidly evolving and scaling role. We believe you'll be most successful if you're very quantitatively fluent and have demonstrated experience in growing and leading large teams.
Here are some of the experiences and skills we expect you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of experience in operations in a high volume production-oriented environment (think manufacturing or on-demand services)
- 4+ years as a manager. Account management experience a plus
- You have hands on experience with rapidly growing teams at scale (200+ employees)
- You have had either direct P&L responsibility or significant experience managing towards production targets.
- You are passionate about company culture, performance, feedback and growth
- You are quantitative in nature and love constantly testing and iterating on processes
- You have the ability to effect change and drive results in chaotic and unstructured environments.
Apply through YC or email [email protected]!