Recruiter at Pulley
Pulley's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We strongly believe that more startups should be created, and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing a cap table shouldn’t be.
We started Pulley because most of us have worked at early stage startups and have found equity to be confusing. We want to help builders and creators grow and own more of their company in the long term. If you would like to join our mission of helping more founders start companies, let’s talk!
We are growing quickly
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build cap table management tools for founders. Within six months of our launch, we had over 1,000 startup customers and our growth trajectory is even steeper now that we’ve announced our $10 Series A led by Stripe with participation from General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, Elad Gil, among other great angels. We have partnership deals that will get us to profitability in a year. All of our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet demand.
We are team of eight with four former Y Combinator founders on the team. Yin (founder) sold her last company to MSFT. We are solving a real need with a huge market and are looking for great folks to join our team.
To join our team, apply on Bookface or send an email to [email protected].
Pulley's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We strongly believe that more startups should be created, and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing a cap table shouldn’t be. If you would like to join our mission of helping more founders start companies, let’s talk!
Pulley is looking for our first recruiter. Join our team and take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company by hiring for critical roles in engineering, design, marketing, and operations.
🔑 Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate has a proven track record recruiting in an agency or high growth startup environment. We are looking for a recruiter who can generate a pipeline and make the candidate experience delightful end to end.
- Build recruiting processes from 0 to 1 to help Pulley scale
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for all positions with a focus on engineering
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent
- Manage candidates in the recruiting process to provide them with a delightful experience
🧩 Experience & Fit
- We value doers and builders and not strategists. We value people on the team who want to roll up their sleeves to get work done.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting or high-growth startup environment
- Experience sourcing and closing engineering candidates
- Creative strategies to find and connect with the best talent
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews across all verticals
- Manage candidate communications and resources
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table
🧧 Benefits & Salary
We pay market salaries and are generous with equity compensation to align the company’s success with your long term success.
Benefits include: Health insurance Unlimited vacations Commuting & food
This is full time that can be remote or based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
🙌 Who we are
We are a small team of hard working and focused engineers. We have prior experience at Microsoft, Docker, Pebble, and more. 75% of us have previously started venture backed companies and Yin (founder & CEO) sold her previous company to MSFT.
We raised a $10 million series A led by Stripe with participation by Y Combinator, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8VC, Combine and many successful entrepreneurs and CEOs such as Elad Gil, Parker Conrad, Jack Altman, Avichal Garg, Matt Macinnis and Jeannette Zu Furstenberg, among others.
🎉 Join our team
To join us on our mission of empowering more founders to start companies, contact [email protected].
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong work ethic and finds ways to get things built
- Startups need to ship to survive - We are constantly managing the tension between delivering with high-quality and delivering on-time. Our view is that being a 10x engineer is not about writing more code; it’s about making the right decision on what to build. We’re hiring for people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time
Our engineering stack
- React, Apollog, GraphQL and Hasura
- Go backend