Director of Growth
Vouch is building the future of commercial insurance: instead of having to go through stodgy brokers, and long paper-based applications, Vouch will make it easy for any Seed or Series-A stage company to get all of the business insurance (property, liability of various sorts) they need, and will ensure that this coverage scales as a company does.
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a senior growth leader to build a strategic growth marketing program that generates leads, engages accounts, and drives revenue.
The ideal candidate brings a passion for moving the needle on quantifiable growth and has a track record of success with ABM, Demand Generation, and building B2B growth teams.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Director of Growth will manage the existing growth team and lead revenue-generation efforts with other senior GTM leads.
- Lead integrated marketing programs from strategy, forecasts, and budget to results
- Manage Demand Generation Manager and grow the team
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing on growth roadmap
- Accountable for performance across all relevant marketing channels
- Pair with Sales on quarterly forecasting
- Scale ABM as a revenue-generating methodology
- Managing agency and technology vendor selection and contracts
- Lead cross-functional teams across engineering, business development, operations and sales
- 8+ years of B2B/SaaS marketing experience
- 4+ years of people management experience; a passion for developing marketers
- Proficiency planning campaigns across outbound email marketing, paid channels (SEM, Paid Social, programmatic display, connected TV) and traditional marketing channels (radio, TV, podcast, out of home).
- Demonstrated portfolio of successful marketing campaigns that hit clear and measurable goals
- Deep understanding of marketing levers in funnel and sales pipeline
- Strong analytical capabilities; able to dive into granular details and generate relevant insights
- Experience building martech stacks around Salesforce
- Experience working with engineering teams to implement marketing API integrations and placing conversion tags
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.