$80 - $150 • 0.10% - 3.00%
Glimpse is social videochat!
Our mission is to engage people meaningfully and to foster healthy and deep relationships. We believe life is all about the people you surround yourself with, and choose to be vulnerable around. We love people, building quality friendships, and connecting in new ways. We build products that bring delight, fun, and positivity into the world.
We recently completed the W20 batch, raised our pre-seed round, and are quickly growing. We are looking for people excited to join an early stage startup and have a huge impact. Come join us!
If any of these resonate, please reach out: (even if no role matches what you are looking for)
- You want to build products that have a meaningful impact.
- You have have a growth mindset. You love learning, and do so rapidly and quickly.
- You take responsibility. You are a self-starter.
- You take risks and are not afraid to make mistakes.
We're looking for a creative engineer to join our early team! You'll work closely with the co-founders and defining the product roadmap together and have a lot of room for flexibility.
What you'll be doing at Glimpse:
- Owning ides from inception to execution
- Working directly with founders to define the product and engineering roadmap
- Designing and implementing backend functionality, db architecture, and more
- Building out core social features on front-end interfaces to enhance engagement
Technical skills we'd love to see:
- You have shipped full-stack products before - whether it was in your day job or projects outside of work
- You have experience working across the stack with frameworks like React, Node.js, databases (Neo4J. or relational), and platforms like AWS
- You have 1+ years experience working on full-stack projects
- You have experience in small startup environments
Matching and queuing systems, video-chats (UI/UX work) and all social elements on top (minigames, icebreakers, chats, etc.), friend graphs, relationship recommendation algorithms.
Node.JS, React, React-Native, Redux, Neo4J, Redis, AWS