Warmly brings authenticity back into the sales process. With the push to scale revenue, sales teams have been driven into automation, spamming prospects with generic emails and churning through leads with call after call. Each drip campaign is sent to millions. Everyone’s inboxes are inundated. But for most companies, it’s business as usual. Now that 84% of all B2B sales are driven by warm intros from other customers, there must be a better way.
Warmly is a fundamentally different way to think about selling a product. The future we create belongs to companies that discover, nurture, and mobilize their customers to sell for them. Not just once, but everywhere they go, for the rest of their career. Everyone in business tracks the lifetime value of their accounts (LTV). Warmly, however, unlocks the lifetime value of champions (LTVC). Warmly starts by plugging into a company’s CRM and product usage data to equip sales and customer success organizations with the tools to stay connected to their champions. When champions are in a position to evangelize a new product and drive more revenue for businesses, Warmly gives them the microphone. Word of mouth from personal connections infuses authenticity and transparency back into the buying process. Warmly enables companies to put customers at the heart of the way the company goes to market.
Warmly is a seed-stage company backed by well-known investors including NFX, Y-Combinator, and Sequoia.
We're looking to expand our founding engineering team from 3 to 5!
Eng team built by Eng founders
Here at Warmly, we built the company with a warm culture in mind. We’ve created an environment where engineers have a voice in the company, talk with customers, and are a major driver in our product direction. Our culture is infused with authenticity and warmth (we’re called Warmly afterall 😊) — read our CTO Carina Boo’s blog post on How warmth & authenticity guides everything we do at Warmly. Work takes up over half of your awake time, so why not make it fun, fulfilling, and impactful? We travel the world together while building the startup. So far we’ve been to Boulder for 3 months, Hawaii for 2 months, and will be headed to Colorado for ski season. You’re welcome to join if you enjoy traveling!
We have accomplished a ton in a short time. In March 2020, we pivoted and launched our product in 2 weeks. In just 2 months, we reached over a dozen signed deals and raised our seed round. As one of the select few startups to be accepted into both Techstars and Y Combinator, we’re backed by top investors including James Currier from NFX and Mike Vernal from Sequoia, as well as ex-CEOs and ex-COOs of leading companies in the B2B Sales & Customer Success space.
Frontend: TypeScript, React.js
Backend: TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL / Hasura, PostgreSQL
Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Docker
Third-party Integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot
What we look for in you
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with React and other modern web technologies
- Solid UX/UI design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the details
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked on frontend teams in the B2B Sales or Customer Success space
- Sales and Customer Success knowledge and/or curiosity
- Familiarity with Salesforce or HubSpot CRMs
- Experience working at a startup
What you’ll be doing at Warmly
- Together with other engineers and the product team, design and build highly requested features. We’re at an exciting point of scaling from serving smaller companies to mid-market customers.
- Create intuitive UI flows for users and create a reusable, scalable, and beautiful UI component system
- Prefer full-stack work? That’s fine too!
- Be an integral driver in our product direction
- Learn about what it’s like to create and build a startup — founders share learnings every week as we go through all the trials and tribulations of growing a successful business from the ground up
Meet the Team
Meet the Warmly team. Do click on our profiles. 😊 It’ll take you to our PushPull pages (our first product we built before we pivoted).
When people ask us for advice on what company to join — we’re a huge believer that the people (your manager, your teammates) is the number one most important thing. Even more important than the product, your projects, salary. Why? People who you surround yourself with have a huge influence on your mindset, happiness, aspirations, and growth.
So we definitely want to give you ample time to get to know us and get to know our culture. Reach out to us and ask questions! We’d be happy to meet for a virtual 1:1 coffee chat, or invite you to one of our bi-weekly team fun activities. Even if you’re not necessarily looking for a job right now, we enjoy connecting with folks in the community!
We provide equal opportunity opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
React, Typescript, Postgres, Apollo, Graphql, Google Cloud