Head of Sales (B2B)
Routable is simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments.
✅ Send payments to vendors with just an email
✅ Get paid faster and keep track of unpaid invoices
✅ Automatically update your accounting software of choice
We started Routable due to our personal experiences scaling business payments.
Having built in-house solutions, custom integrations to accounting software, and understanding the importance of payments visibility to entire teams, we decided to devote our time to ensuring that companies can be set up with a solution that works for their finance and accounting needs today and in the future.
🚀Sales at Routable
At Routable, our mission is to make the best Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable platform in the world, adding color to the otherwise grey field of accounting.
We strive to help our customers succeed by giving them insight based on our practical knowledge and by making them look good with a positive user experience. You’ll make a huge impact on the business, driving success metrics like revenue generation, customer retention, accurate forecasting, pipeline conversion and velocity, quota attainment, time to new-hire productivity and employee engagement.
We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers and have a passion for helping customers find software that fits their needs.
As our Head of Sales you will be an integral part of the leadership team and report directly to the CEO. This is a unique opportunity to build your dream sales team with a well funded organization. You will lead and grow a team of Account Executives & SDR's to expand the adoption of Routable across our larger accounts. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in establishing new customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Routable message to a wide range of customers across various industries.
📊 You will be accountable for:
- Aligning with the executive team on specific revenue goals and strategies.
- Achieving these goals, in partnership with the rest of the Routable team
- Building metrics pertaining to daily activity requirements, pipeline, forecasting, & execution, and hold the Sales team accountable
- Manage Account Executives and SDR’s directly in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Developing a healthy and inclusive sales culture that attracts, develops, and retains great sales talent
- Proactively identifying bottlenecks both within the sales organization and cross-functionally, and resolving them
- Implementing efficient solutions to enable the Sales team to perform at the highest possible level
- Continuing to develop and evolve the go-to-market strategy, including new vertical expansions, new geographic regions, and pricing
- Owning the sales roadmap, including reporting and forecasting for your team, the company, the founders, and the board
- Enable the sales teams by curating content, building our own video-based trainings, and developing career paths
- Collaborating with the go-to-market team - including Marketing and Customer Success - to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experiences for our customers
🏆 Need to have:
- 4+ years of sales management experience with a track record of building teams and scaling revenue quickly at high growth companies
- Experience in scaling and building processes from scratch, with minimal guidance
- Startup experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully building a sales organization in the B2B space from the ground up.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record closing business and beating sales targets as an individual contributor
📍Remote We are a remote friendly culture! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can literally work from wherever!
🎉 Rendezvous To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up quarterly as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room. Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
🧘♀️ Recharge We encourage our team to relax and recharge each weekend. We’ve all been a part of startups before, and know how important it is to take care of yourself so that you can consistently contribute your best. Quality downtime enables quality uptime. Yes, we do have super-humans on the team, but even they need their R&R.
🤠 Some Perks
🏥 Amazing health insurance
😁 Dental insurance
👀 Vision insurance
📈 Stock options
🚀 We're a remote team
📅 Unlimited PTO