Senior Unity Mobile Software Developer
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
OneSignal’s 15 first-party Mobile and Web SDKs are installed into nearly 100,000 websites and applications that reach 900 Million unique users a month. Our SDKs must remain easy to install, work alongside other services, and consistently improve as we add new features.
This is no small feat, but the effort is well worth it: Our clients rave about the quality, documentation, and ease of use of our service.
We’re looking for a skilled developer to help us build upon and maintain SDKs across over a dozen platforms. The right candidate must have the skill and confidence to learn new programming languages, programming techniques, and fearlessly troubleshoot bugs in mobile devices and web browsers.
What you'll do:
- Additionally writing SDK bindings for Android, iOS, Web, and other platforms supported by OneSignal
- Write high quality code in previously unfamiliar programming languages
- Create and maintain open source SDKs on GitHub used by hundreds of thousands of developers
Skills and experience:
- Is a polyglot programmer and enjoys learning new programming languages
- Built and published a mobile app using Xamarin, Unity, Flutter, React Native, or the NDKs with 3+ years experience on Android/iOS
- Enjoys interacting with a developer ecosystem and is experienced in leveraging empathy for making better developer products
- Strong development skills: software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (bonus points for Rust)
- Experience interacting with RESTful and RPC APIs
- Enjoys diving deep to find solutions to tricky bugs
- Gets excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company
Full stack developers primarily build software using the following:
- Typescript, JS, CSS
- Ruby on Rails
Backend developers primarily build software using the following:
- Ruby on Rails
Mobile developers primarily build software using the following: