Alloy Automation (YC W20) is an ecommerce automation tool backed by Bain Capital and the founders of Webflow, Shippo, Italic, & more. Top agencies and brands like Red Antler, Zehner Group, and the Denver Broncos use Alloy to create automated workflows that get rid of the tedious aspects of running their stores.
As our earliest GTM hire, you will pioneer our outbound marketing strategy, refine our sales playbook, and source, close, and support our customers. You will have ownership over mission-critical components of our operations, and you will shape our product, team, culture, and brand.
We're looking for self-motivated, go-getters that are eager to evangelize e-commerce automation. While we prefer candidates with either 1) a network of contacts and experience selling into D2C and Fortune 500 companies or 2) the ability to learn fast, and put in the time / effort to test different customer acquisition channels and close deals quickly.
What would you be doing?
- Work directly with the founders on Alloy's sales / growth playbook
- Outbound marketing campaigns and channel experimentation
- Develop sales and customer success funnel
- Create sales demo collateral and develop video content strategy
- Expand existing enterprise accounts and deepen customer relationships with well-known ecommerce and retail brands
What are we looking for?
- Passion for ecommerce, whether that means you've ran a store yourself, previously sold software to brands, or are deeply interested in the rapidly-changing ecommerce landscape
- 2+ years of full-time experience doing growth, consulting, BD, or sales; excluding education and internships
- You should feel comfortable with code and API's, as you'll need to be able to sell the advanced technical capabilities of Alloy
About the Alloy team
- We are a team of 6, distributed internationally across 5 timezones. We host weekly Zooms to teach each other about our cultures. 🇺🇸🇵🇭🇮🇳
- We believe in having a life outside work (our team shares hobbies like photography 📷 and cooking 👨🏻🍳), but when it comes down to it, we'll work weekends to make customers happy.
- Our sales stack is Airtable, Zoom, Notion, and a Slack channel full of fun discussions and the occasional meme.
- We talk to customers frequently through a separate Slack and internally, we have regular strategy sessions and brainstorming checkins.
- We believe that our growth strategy will set us apart. As our first GTM hire, you'll play a critical role in bringing automation to the masses.