$85k - $100k • 0.25% - 1.00%
We're building the fastest way to manage your business banking. We're looking for product-focused engineers to help us drag business banking out of the dark ages.
Rebank is building the financial OS for founders and their teams.
The way companies grow has changed significantly over the last ten years; the tools they use for their finances hasn't. Rebank's mission control enables fast transfers across the world and real-time financial insights from a single login.
Rebank is now looking for a product-minded individual to join us as a Frontend Engineer. We're an extremely dedicated team that already has the backing of great investors including Y Combinator to help us achieve our vision.
Here's how we work
We believe that deep technical expertise and an understanding of the problems we solve for our customers are equally important. We choose the right technology for the job because we understand how it works and how it benefits our customers. You'll be joining as an early employee so you will have significant autonomy over your role and influence in how we grow the company.
Our frontend stack has been chosen to strike a balance between being up-to-date with the latest web technologies, while being stable enough to support our fintech platform. You should have experience with – or a desired to develop your skills in – the following:
- Latest HTML/CSS standards and features
- React - we use functional components and hooks
- D3 - integrated within React to deliver highly interactive insights into customer data
- Third-party services such as AWS, Mixpanel and Sentry for platform support
You will spend time on
- Building high impact customer workflows in our core web app
- Optimising load times and app performance
- Ensuring our security protocols are at the high standard our customers expect of a bank
- Collaborating with design and product management
You should have
- 3+ years experience with React or other JS frameworks
- A desire for solving complex engineering problems at scale
- A high-degree of independence and drive
- A strong knowledge of API integration and security practices and
- Comfortable working with constant change and product evolution
- Constructively collaborate with teams across engineering, design and product
- Working knowledge of the entire web stack - from DNS to CSS
- The desire for a competitive salary and equity - everyone in the company shares in our success
It’s a bonus if you have experience in
- Payments and/or banking
What you get in return
- Competitive salary and generous stock option grant
- Unlimited annual leave
- 100% book subsidy
- Custom equipment setup
- Health insurance
- Gym membership discount
- Flexible work environment
- Culture at Rebank
👩🏽🔬 Learn from users, build what they want
Be inquisitive about the problems we're solving for customers and how it impacts their day. A deeper understanding of our users helps us focus on solving the right problems.
🎯 Be product-focused
Align user outcomes with business outcomes. Err on the side of risky ideas with high potential. Take pride in creating a beautiful product experience.
🧮 Plan collaboratively, execute independently
Collaborate on ideas. Take action early and learn as you go. Work with a high degree of autonomy.
We're an equal opportunity employer (and very pet friendly).
Rebank utilises the following technologies in a service based architecture:
We're building the world's first truly international business bank for high-growth companies - this involves integrating with banking and payments service providers all over the world, as well as analysing years of transactional and payments data to help our customers focus on real work by automating boring routine.