Mobile is here whether sitting on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on a iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Square!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make these user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only unified observability, error, and performance platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!
Are you a mobile tech enthusiast who is ready to share our innovative solution with developers everywhere? Embrace is looking for a Sales Engineer with a passion for building and presenting technology solutions to a variety of prospects in competitive industries; many of whom have adopted a “mobile first” strategy.
The preferred candidate is just as comfortable sitting down with developers and product managers as they are with VP’s of Engineering and CTOs. You should enjoy engaging with customers, building relationships, and driving the technical sales cycle.
Companies from every vertical rely on Embrace as their core platform to proactively monitor and instantly understand mobile and their users. You have a unique opportunity to be the key problem solver for companies who need a better solution for their mobile apps. We work with over 60 brands and are running on 150 million devices, we want you to help make it 300 million!
Embrace is a top YCombinator company and has raised a Series A from accomplished VC’s such as Greycroft, Eniac, and the founders of Test Flight, Parse, PagerDuty and more. We are headquartered in Culver City, California with offices in Redwood Shores, California.
- Inspire customers by building and delivering presentations that open their eyes to a new way to manage their mobile platforms, contrasting Embrace with the outdated way
- Lead technical meetings and demonstrations as well as be a partner in sales meetings throughout the sales cycle
- Lead the POC endeavor
- Overcome objections - You must be able to think on your feet to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Manage security vetting
- Build confidence in the Embrace product by articulating the value of our platform
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Know the roadmap – You will actively engage with the Product and Service enhancement process and Product Management to stay informed of and able to clearly articulate Embrace product direction, vision, and feature delivery.
- Have the ability to tell a compelling story that balances technical vision, detail, features/benefits in alignment to customer business goals.
- A track record of consistent sales quota achievement and ideally over-achievement
- Strong understanding of security basics and core architectural concepts such as REST, SOA, and event driven application architectures
- Availability to travel as necessary to visit prospects and customers
- 3+ years of sales engineering experience, preferable within the B2B marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience