Senior Full Stack Engineer
Founded by two Stanford grads with a background in infrastructure startups, BLISSWAY is using machine learning and IoT to develop a new technology that eradicates traffic congestion on highways. We already have a live pilot with the State of Colorado and are closing with two more states. The company has raised $3 million from YC, Softbank, Maniv, and others.
You can check this 2-minute video of what we do:
Skills: MongoDB, Node.js, Python, React, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What is BLISSWAY?
Founded by two Stanford grads with a background in infrastructure startups, BLISSWAY is using machine learning and IoT to develop a new technology that eradicates traffic congestion in highways. We already have a live pilot with the State of Colorado and will be closing with two more states soon. The company has raised >$3 millions from YC, Softbank, Maniv and others.
You can check this 2-minute video of what we do.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 6+ years of experience in web-app development
- Excel at coding (clean, maintainable, scalable), testing and iterating quickly
- Are fluent in Node.js, React, MongoDB and Python
- Are an excellent architect who can design solutions from scratch
- Have experience deploying and maintaining AWS
- Take ownership of your projects and get stuff done!
- Are an independent thinker with strong technical arguments who wants the best ideas to win
- Have a growth mindset and embrace constructive feedback
- Want to solve a massive problem that affects most of humanity, including almost everyone around you
Nice to have:
- You have worked at a fast-paced startup before
- Mobile development experience
- Embedded systems experience
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary, generous equity, health insurance, and paid vacations
- Lots of responsibility and autonomy: As engineer #3 you will own a significant part of our technology
- Work flexibility: We are based in Denver. You can work with us here or completely remote within the US. We also offer the opportunity to cover all your expenses to spend one week a month working in-person
- Mission: Work with a team that wants to solve one of the main frustrations of modern life
If you want to learn more, let's talk!