iOS Lead Engineer | EduRev | Remote · Bangalore · Chandigarh
$14k - $24k • 0.01% - 0.20%
About EduRev (Like a Netflix for Education with community/gamification layers)
Product that helps students throughout the day for all their student life, improves them and makes learning fun.
If we execute successfully: Schools/Coaching/Colleges would just be meant for sports and networking while we deliver EduRev delivers the perfect learning experience.
Check out our Product:
- EduRev iOS App (launched last week): https://apps.apple.com/in/app/edurev/id1529835494
- EduRev Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edurev
- EduRev Website: http://edurev.in/
Highlights of our Android app and the website:
- 1 Million+ Downloads of EduRev App
- 850K+ MAUs
- 40,000+ subscribers
- Backed by Y Combinator, famous founders and funds from across the globe
- Google Play Best App Award (India - Education)
Skills: Objective-C, Swift
Are you passionate to create a product that would redefine the way in which the next generation of students learn & study? Ready to own a product and take it from a few hundreds to millions of users?
Are you crazy about building a product to create disruption, and are obsessed with user experience, backed with Data & Logics, and understands the development & execution of algorithms?
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iOS mobile phones and iPads and pushing them on the App Store.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will identify and resolve the bugs/issues in real-time and improve application performance.
- You will be working alongside other engineers, and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- Has 3-5 years of experience working as an iOS Developer in a product based startup/company with a minimum 3-years experience as a Swift Developer.
- BE/B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startups/product based companies
- Has worked on IAP app is must & has knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, Swift and Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of UI Design, Apple’s Design Principles, Interface guidelines and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on a video processing/displaying application will be bonus
- Should be able to show sample apps that you have created and answer questions related to them.
Why Should You Join EduRev
- Opportunity to build a product that can help someone throughout the day for at least 10 formative years of their life.
- Impact the lives of millions of students and eventually change the way education happens in the country/planet, making it much more meaningful.
- Network & grow, we're backed/funded by Y Combinator & a lot of prominent entrepreneurs in India & the Silicon Valley. You will work with the core team and will have direct access to a lot of great folks invested in our success.
- Competitive Salary as per market standards and ESOPs ensuring that you grow with the growth of the company. You will be a part of the team and a member of the EduRev Fam.
- Work with a crazy team of hustlers, entrepreneurs, who are driven by impact, data & feedback. Obsessed with the kind of experience they deliver, who love to continuously experiment to make a dent bigger than the previous one.