Product Marketing Manager
Thunkable is a drag and drop tool to build native Android and iOS Apps. We’re on a mission to democratize mobile app development and empower everyone to build their own app without ever writing a single line of code.
With the average person spending more than 3 hours a day on mobile phone and 85% of that time in apps, Thunkable wants to empower every person to be able to develop his or her own mobile apps and join one of the largest community of first-time developers building mobile apps.
By 2020, 6 in 10 of us will have smartphones but only 1 in 2000 will have the training to tell our smartphones what to do. At Thunkable, we believe everyone can be a developer, not just those with formal computer science training. We currently have 650K+ users in every country of the world who have built 1.5M+ apps, and that number is growing everyday!
If you are excited by the idea of democratizing mobile app development, love bringing ideas to reality through mobile apps and want to help others to do the same we’d love to talk to you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who understands the power of exceptional product marketing. As the first Product Marketing Manager, you'll become an expert on our product, our customers, the market, and the competitive landscape. Specifically, we’re looking for someone to shape our go-to-market strategy with our partners and agency channels as well as the future of our product by working cross-functionally with our leadership and product teams.
As the first Product Marketing Manager, you’ll:
- Partner with our product team to develop and implement a world-class go-to-market and launch strategy that supports product and business development.
- Develop an expert understanding of the Thunkable product, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging and sales strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to craft campaigns and programs to help us meet revenue and customer goals.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration.
You’ll thrive as the first Product Marketing Manager if you:
- Have past experience as a product marketing manager -- a bonus if past experience marketing to designers and creative professionals.
- Experience in crafting positioning, segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market.
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners to build out new programs and initiatives.
- Have a background in SaaS, B2B, and or design software industry.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].