BaseDash is an internal tool that lets you edit your database with the ease of a spreadsheet. It's like Airtable, but you can connect your existing SQL database. It’s really useful for non-technical teammates to manage data for things like customer support, operations, or data entry.
We're building BaseDash to eliminate the need for the vast majority of custom internal tools, with an opinionated, polished tool that just works out-of-the-box.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance (US)
- Work remotely
- Unlimited vacation
- Generous equipment budget
- Latest productivity software like Notion, Superhuman, Linear
- Company paid personal carbon offset
Remote (US or Canada)
We’re looking for a product designer with several years experience designing high-quality software products. You’ll be our first dedicated designer so you’ll have lots of control over product direction.
We care deeply about design and user experience. BaseDash is a tool where speed, interactions, and small details matter. We’re designing it to be highly functional, yet minimalistic and delightful.
What you’ll do
We’re an early stage startup, so you’ll get to work on a multitude of different projects. Some of the work you might be tackling includes:
- Designing big new features like workflows, automations, and custom data views
- Designing a comprehensive design system & component library
- Redesigning the landing page and improving conversion rates
- Conducting user interviews to gather product feedback and insights
- Excited about talking to users
- Keen eye for aesthetics
- Great writer
- Obsession with improving UX
- Experience building design systems from scratch