Design and Marketing Intern
$29k - $52k • 0.00% - 0.00%
Glimpse is a grad from YC's S20 batch - we're building a company that has exciting problems all over the stack - our core tech, selling to companies, building supply in a marketplace, creating an amazing user experience in properties, and more. We just raised our initial seed funding and are looking for people who want to have a big impact at the earliest stages and be a part of defining our core processes.
Who we are:
Glimpse is a marketplace for brands to purchase product placements in short-term rental properties like Airbnbs. We help high quality brands get people using their products in natural settings as an alternative to physical stores and events. We're currently a team of three looking to change the future of retail, and we want you to join us in making that a reality.
Here at Glimpse, we know that creativity and design are crucial to our goal of changing retail as a whole. That's why we're looking for an amazingly creative, curious, and design-oriented intern to join our team. You'll be able to apply your skills to everything from marketing to operations, and contribute directly to the design decisions that go into building the company.
What you'll be doing at Glimpse:
- working closely with the co-founders to design a variety of projects including newsletters, property onboarding documents, and customer flows
- designing marketing materials for various social media platforms
- managing and generating social media content for company accounts
- having input into messaging on our landing pages and core products
To take on this challenge, we're looking for someone that:
- has extraordinary creativity and design acumen
- is eager to share opinions on marketing strategy
- is willing to try scrappy and innovative ways to market Glimpse
- is naturally curious and constantly looking to learn
- can speak eloquently and write extremely well