Founding Full Stack Engineer
$90k - $150k • 0.10% - 3.00%
Glimpse is a grad from YC's S20 batch - we're building a company that has exciting problems all over the stack - our core tech, selling to companies, building supply in a marketplace, creating an amazing user experience in properties, and more. We just raised our initial seed funding and are looking for people who want to have a big impact at the earliest stages and be a part of defining our core processes.
Who we are:
Glimpse is a marketplace for brands to purchase product placements in short-term rental properties like Airbnbs. We help high quality brands get people using their products in natural settings as an alternative to physical stores and events. We're currently a team of three looking to change the future of retail, and we want you to join us in making that a reality.
We're looking for a creative, scrappy engineer to help define Glimpse's early technology stack and build out tools that are crucial to the business. You'll work closely with the co-founders to understand all parts of the business and help define the course of the product roadmap.
What you'll be doing at Glimpse:
- Building out core front-end interfaces of the Glimpse platform for the different stakeholders
- Designing and implementing key product integrations, database architecture, and backend features
- Working directly with founders to define future product/engineering directions
To take on this challenge, we're looking for someone that:
- has 2+ years experience working on full-stack projects
- has shipped full-stack products before - whether it was in your day job or projects outside of work
- strong experience with full-stack frameworks like React, Node.js, databases (PostgreSQL), and platforms like AWS
- has a growth mindset - you can see yourself becoming an engineering leader at Glimpse
- preferred skills include an acumen to design features, experience building solutions and tools in adjacent industries, and experience in small startup environments