Supply Operations & Strategy
$50k - $100k • 0.00% - 0.00%
Glimpse is a grad from YC's S20 batch - we're building a company that has exciting problems all over the stack - our core tech, selling to companies, building supply in a marketplace, creating an amazing user experience in properties, and more. We just raised our initial seed funding and are looking for people who want to have a big impact at the earliest stages and be a part of defining our core processes.
Who we are:
Glimpse is a marketplace for brands to purchase product placements in short-term rental properties like Airbnbs. We help high-quality brands get people using their products in natural settings as an alternative to physical stores and events. We're currently a team of three looking to change the future of retail, and we want you to join us in making that a reality.
We're looking for a part-time supply acquisition and strategy lead to support our operations and help our business run smoothly. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone that can think operationally and creatively and is amazing at connecting and maintaining relationships with people.
What you'll be doing at Glimpse:
- organizing the process of getting products from brands to our short-term rental properties
- running experiments on strategies to acquire new properties
- implementing strategies to keep hosts engaged with the platform
- helping ensure a great customer experience for current Glimpse properties
We'll need your input on strategic decisions on:
- acquiring new properties
- improving the onboarding experience for hosts
- getting products out to properties as efficiently as possible
To take on this challenge, we're looking for someone that:
- is willing to think outside the box about challenges
- is able to make decisions with a variety of stakeholders in mind
- is able to form and manage relationships well
- has strong writing and speaking skills
- is able to organize large amounts of changing information