We're building the next version of the WWE, for esports. We're doing this by creating brand new virtual characters with fictional storylines who play esports on Twitch and YouTube.
We're looking for a video editor to create viral, character-driven gaming content across media platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Twitter.
- Work with core team to concept, produce, and edit video content for all media platforms
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines on scope and on time
- 3-5 years editing short form content for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook
- high knowledge of gaming and anime memes, Twitch/YouTube trends and streamer/creator culture
- deep knowledge of gameplay genres (i.e. you can watch several hours of gameplay and pick out the best moments)
- excellent communication skills
- an ear for audio mixing, music timing, and pacing
- editing reel that demonstrates the ability to tell an entertaining story
- experience with game capture, game camera operation
- bonus: izotope RX, adobe audition
- motion graphics experience preferred
We're a team of problem solvers specializing in character-driven storytelling. We're building tools that empower actors, writers, video editors, graphic designers and animators to tell amazing fictional stories on new media platforms. These tools combine esports broadcast and livestreaming video/audio pipelines with next generation motion capture technology.