We're building the next version of the WWE, for esports. We're doing this by creating brand new virtual characters with fictional storylines who play esports on Twitch and YouTube.
Skills: Unreal Engine
We're looking for a Character Animator! You'll partner with our cofounders to design and animate our characters, bringing them to life in the most fun and exciting ways across multiple media platforms. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of real-time animated livestreaming. If you dream of directing original characters that connect deeply with a large global audience, we can make this happen together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- collaborate with story team to develop and launch new characters and content formats
- pose and animate characters for the daily and weekly creation of content on platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and TikTok
- clean, solve, retarget and edit data for delivery including motion editing
- assist with the operation of mocap system, constructing virtual sets, streaming realtime data, prepping actors, and aiming virtual cameras when needed
- basic character rigging, texturing and surfacing
- writing scripts to maintain and advance the mocap pipeline
- expertise in Unreal Engine, Motion Builder and Maya
- portfolio of character animation including short(s) you've directed
- you're a pop culture fanatic and love video games
- expertise in Photoshop, After Effects, graphic design and/or comics
- you've created viral content on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and/or Snap Location: Los Angeles, CA or remote