Mighty Buildings is a stealth-mode VC-backed startup based in Oakland, CA. Founded on the vision of a world where technology helps to unlock productivity within the construction industry to address the affordable housing crisis,
Mighty Buildings was founded by a team of physicists and robotics engineers with extensive experience solving hard R&D problems and building successful engineering firms. They started by inventing a new material and 3D printing tech that enabled printing of an entire building, not just walls, in a single cycle. Unlike concrete, Mighty Buildings’ material is lighter, can be uniquely treated (trimmed and cut) by robotic arms, and features high thermal insulation properties. This allows them to produce prefab housing with up to 80% of operations automated.
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our Sales & Marketing Team in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Lead, define and execute copywriting across all product flows and across the entire customer funnel
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe Mighty Buildings’ products and services tailored to the appropriate target customer segments and user personas
- Champion, define, and guide Mighty Buildings’ brand voice in line with overall brand strategy
- Audit end-to-end customer flows for style and tone as well as clarity and simplicity and proactively make updates
- Propose A/B tests for messaging
- Work closely with the customer success team to identify the key points of frustration or confusion for users and propose solutions
- Work cross-functionally with designers and product teams to ensure appropriate review and approvals for all copy, orchestrating every detail
- Support and execute copywriting on all marketing and sales enablement collateral (emails, landing pages, sales decks, etc)
- Develop creative concepts for digital outlets (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads etc).
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Apply SEO principles where necessary to maximize reach to our target audience
The ideal Copywriter will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- 3-5 years’ experience as copywriter for successful consumer products or services
- A natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and quickly execute high quality work
- A strong focus on results in the form of product conversion rates, engagement, sales
- An understanding of search engine optimization and customer lifecycle marketing is a plus
3D printing, robotics and other automation.