Head of Growth
$160k - $210k •
Skills: Data Analytics
Brave Care offers best-in-class pediatric care that is changing the way in which children and families receive primary and urgent care. We took the standard M-F 9-5 pediatric care model and rebuilt it from the ground up to be technology driven (custom built software provides a seamless experience for parents online and in our clinics), incredibly high quality (our NPS is near 100) and 24hrs (our clinics are open 10am-10pm and our in-house nurses are available for parents needing advice.)
We've worked incredibly hard in the past year to build the foundation for a national healthcare company for kids, and now we're looking for the perfect growth leader to make sure every parent in the country has the opportunity to experience our quality of care.
We currently have clinics in Portland, OR with new markets planned for early 2021 and every corner of the country after that...
Help us ensure every kid stays healthy, happy and brave.
In this role you will…
- Lead strategy and execution for all growth marketing efforts.
- Own the growth funnel from awareness, through user acquisition to engagement and retention.
- Refine and expand the channel strategy across all mediums: SEO, SEM, display, social, content, affiliates, email and PR/communications
- Build, track and improve key metric dashboards to measure marketing success including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Work closely with Product, Design and Clinic teams to build product driven growth levers to drive in-clinic visits and in-app subscriptions.
- Understand the user journey and customer lifecycle and drive how growth can impact it.
- Deeply empathize with and understand the challenges, concerns and wants a parent has in regards to their child’s health.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You demonstrate strong leadership & can help bring the company vision into reality
- You are creative and able to think about healthcare from an innovative lens
- You are effective at collaborating across teams
- You are results and metrics driven
- You are fun-loving and bring out the best in those around you
- You have excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of digital/growth marketing with a proven track record of running successful integrated marketing campaigns
- 2+ years in user/customer acquisition
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be engaged, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- Education/tutorial allowance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.