Senior Frontend Engineer
With Orchata food suppliers and local stores in LATAM can become online grocery stores that sell and deliver food directly to consumer's homes.
Orchata is on a mission to help independent business owners grow and compete against major corporate chains. We launched our first product were we are transforming independent grocery retailers in LATAM with the specialized technology, data insights, loyalty marketing, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers.
About the Role
As a Front End Engineer, you will collaborate with other engineers to design, develop, and roll out some of the high-impact projects on the team. This role will have an opportunity to directly work with product & design team and contribute to the product in the very early phase and make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies.
What You Will Do?
- Building for High Performance
- Build a next gen UI using the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016
- Drive the future of Frontend products in the industry and contribute to a world class user experience across all of Orchata's products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Identify areas of improvement and advocate for front-end best practices
What the Candidate Will Need?
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
Good to have
- Full-stack development experience
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Startup mentality required (taking ownership, being accountable and having a hands-on approach).
- Experience in client-side performance tuning
- Experience in mobile web and/ or native mobile development