Pathmind helps industrial engineers optimize simulations for operational problems concerning supply chains, manufacturing and logistics using deep reinforcement learning. Its headquarters are in San Francisco.
- Help businesses make smarter decisions to assure their continued operations, serve their customers, and rebuild for renewed success
- Enable the creation of more resilient supply chains using AI technology embedded into operational systems
- Create software for industrial engineers and simulation modelers that is simple to use with the latest AI technology seamlessly integrated
- Deliver customer success at a high satisfaction level from simulation model creation to production deployment
- Build a company filled with people solving hard problems, embracing the good and bad, and sweating the details
About the Job
As one of our first Product Managers, you’ll own large and company-critical product initiatives end-to-end. We’re seeking user experience experts to enable modern industrial engineering and simulation teams through our core Pathmind Web application, and platform-minded technologists to scale our growing ecosystem of integrations and partners. You’ll tackle everything from strategic planning to product development and public launch. You’ll be talking to our customers, partners, and internal teams such as Sales and Customer Success to get input and build world class products. Best of all, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego people from places like Twilio, Intuit, Samsung, and The New York Times.
- Understand the needs of Pathmind’s users better than anyone (including the users themselves).
- Identify market opportunities and define product strategy.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities and product roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end ideation, development, and launch of amazing products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product prioritization and decision-making.
- 4+ years product management experience (ideally with experience in enterprise SaaS)
- Clear communicator
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions, especially engineering
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- Took at least one product to $1M ARR
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
About the Company
Pathmind drives operational efficiency in supply chains, mining and manufacturing with the power of AI. Using reinforcement learning, Pathmind enables simulation modelers to discover better strategies in the face of unexpected events such as supply and demand shocks. Pathmind’s dynamic and powerful predictive models are easy to embed in operational settings to impact actual business decisions. Pathmind is used by global engineering and strategic consulting firms like Accenture and GHD.
Pathmind is based in San Francisco and backed by TransLink Capital, Y Combinator, SV Angel, Tencent, Presidio Ventures, ServiceNow, and Greatpoint Ventures.
We use deep reinforcement learning to find optimal decisions within simulations. We train the RL agents on AWS with RLlib and Ray. Our Web app combines a Java web framework called Vaadin with various JS components.