Business Development Lead
Zendar is a Berkeley-based startup building the next generation high-resolution radar system for autonomous vehicles. Current perception systems that solely rely on LiDAR and camera are unable to operate in bad weather conditions. Zendar is developing critical technology for autonomous vehicles to operate reliably in all weather conditions, such as heavy rain, fog, and snow.
About Zendar: Zendar makes a high-resolution radar imaging system which allows for self-driving vehicles to see in inclement weather. We are a team of electrical, mechanical, software engineers and researchers bringing the next generation radar technology to the automotive market.
Job Description: We are looking for a motivated person to lead business development efforts at Zendar. The candidate would own and drive the process to close a customer / partner from beginning to end. This means:
- Set up and drive a framework for generating new business leads
- Maintain the business relationship with existing and potential customers / partners and be responsible for the conversion process
- Work closely with company leaders on programs, insights and opportunities to best develop future growth and further the success of the business
- 3+ years of previous experience in business development for products in automotive, sensor, self-driving or related industries
- Track record in moving business relationships through the pipeline
- Technically proficient to understand and promote Zendar’s product to customers Experience interacting with businesses and partners internationally
Working at Zendar Includes:
- Opportunity to make an impact at a young, venture-backed company in an emerging market
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity
- Daily catered lunch and a stocked fridge (when working out of the Berkeley, CA office)
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/zendar
Zendar is an equal opportunity employer. Zendar participates in E-Verify.