Content marketing + strong video editing skills (After Effect preferably)
Queue is a platform that lets creative professionals start providing services online. We set you up with a beautiful portfolio, tools to get feedback on your work, and get paid for it with customizable contracts.
The vision of the company is to build a platform that makes it easy for anyone from a freelancer to a large agency to run their business. We want to scale this to anyone in the passion economy. Everyone from video production studios to online esport coaches.
We want to work with people who we can have a fun conversation with. We come from a gaming background and is how we originally thought of Queue. JP was coaching Masud in Overwatch and we realized how difficult it was. We've been close friends for 15+ years. You can catch us joking around sending memes one moment, and then relentless 10+ hour focus the next. We LOVE visionaries who is never okay with the status quo and always sees ways to improve themselves.
Come work for a YC funded startup that's going to change how creative professionals work online!
- Create video & blog content directed towards video editors.
- Work closely with founders to manage blog, Youtube channels, tutorials, content calendar and more.
- Communicate back and forth with the founders on what you publish.
- You have high communication skills and response time.
- You have an open minded attitude toward feedback.
- You're not an asshole.