Customer Support Engineer
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
Skills: CSS, HTML
OneSignal supports over 1M developers across our mobile and web push platforms and over 7,500 new developers sign up each week.
We pride ourselves on being the best-in-class customer messaging and SaaS provider for large-scale websites and mobile apps and we continue to make drastic improvements to our service giving us huge advantages over our competition.
Providing a delightful support experience for every customer (either large or small) is a key part of our ongoing success.
We believe support is more than simply answering questions -- it's also a way to better understand the needs of our clients and to find ways to make our service easier to use. The technical nature of the questions we receive and the opportunities to improve OneSignal's dashboard and SDKs make this a role that will give you the opportunity to learn and apply new technologies each day.
What you 'll do:
- Triage potential sales leads to Sales Reps
- Answer technical support questions via messaging tools email and chat.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot general technical issues
- Maintain OneSignal’s knowledge base.
- Build and maintain OneSignal’s example code and projects
- Be the voice of our customers, and work closely with OneSignal’s product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and make recommendations to improve the product, documentation and video tutorials.
- Leverage your technical skills to grow expertise and knowledge to increase the quality of support that we provide.
- Offer world-class support to both experienced developers and beginners
Skills and experience:
- Have some experience and interest in technology and programming
- Have completed a Bootcamp in programming * Enjoy working with customers via video call, e-mail and chat
- Get excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company
- Have patience and integrity working with customers all over the world
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Speaking and Writing fluently in Spanish and Portuguese or French is a BONUS.