Interested in computer vision AI?
Hellometer is a venture backed, YCombinator (S20) startup that helps fast food owners grow sales using cameras to monitor and improve customer service times. Founded by a former Googler and an autonomous vehicles expert we, just closed our first round of funding and are looking to add a PM to the team.
Want to find out more? Email Alex with your CV and best joke: [email protected]
Hellometer is a venture backed, YCombinator (S20) startup that helps fast food owners grow sales using cameras to monitor and improve customer service times. Founded by a former Googler and an autonomous vehicles expert. We’re seeking an experienced Project Manager to help us build the future of fast-food.
You’ll work side-by-side with the founders on the core business. You’ll live and breath data – leveraging data to validate your hypotheses and the impact of your work. In this role, you will set and ensure the execution of project/engineering goals, be responsible for making happy customers through smooth and timely deliverables and product deployments and work directly with the CEO on everything from strategy to finance to logistics and planning. This means working with virtually every aspect of the business including marketing, customer success, finance, sales, and legal.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience operating at scale in a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Have launched/brought successful technology products to market before
- A strong understanding of the product development process (scrum/agile/etc.)
- Business sense: can prioritize quantify the value of different product features
- Multi-tasker / jack of all trades
- Execution – a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality products at scale
- Able to understand technical processes and communicate with engineers
- Aesthetic design capabilities combined with clean UX instincts
- Prior experience working with senior leadership on strategy
- Coding knowledge or CS degree
- MBA or Consulting background
- Some background in statistics or data-analysis
- Ability to quickly iterate, test prototypes, and experience running user tests
- Work exposure to computer vision solutions, cameras, or real world logistics
California preferred, however, working remotely can be discussed too. Want to find out more? Email Alex with your CV and best joke: [email protected]
We use edge-deployed (i.e. non-cloud based) computer vision to analyze workplace camera feeds and generate operations recommendations.