Business Operations & Strategy Director
Our API-connected healthcare infrastructure empowers our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences.
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the TruePill leadership team
- Analyze large amounts of information and data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations
- Partner with the heads of product and operational functions to use data and insights to make informed decisions
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization
We're Looking For Someone With:
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, JD, MBA)
- 4-7 years of experience in management consulting or investment banking (role dependent upon experience level)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
- Willingness to travel as needed
Our Engineers are building an API connected infrastructure to create a whole new healthcare experience that aligns with todays modern needs. As we take our next step in further expanding Truepill’s ecosystem of products and services, we're actively seeking to onboard a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will become a core member of the Senior Engineering Team, helping bring the Truepill vision to life.