UIUX Design Lead
$100 - $150 • 0.10% - 0.50%
Bot MD is an A.I assistant for doctors. Our company's mission is to Empower Doctors around the world. Bot MD can be trained on any type of hospital content to provide instant answers to clinical questions.
Bot MD is a Y Combinator funded startup with the mission of Empowering Doctors around the world. We believe that providing doctors with quick and reliable access to clinical information and helping to simplify clinical workflow are essential to improving the quality of patient care. This is a significant need especially in large and underserved emerging markets.
User interface and user experience design (UIUX) is crucial to our mission. At Bot MD, we believe in building products that delight our clinical users. We are looking for a rockstar UIUX designer to join our team to help us create intuitive, functional and delightful user interfaces.
In this role, you will partner alongside our Founders and Product Managers throughout the design process -- from user research and market discovery, to creating user flows and wireframes, to building user interface mockups and prototypes. If you love working in fast-paced and creative environments, have a passion for healthcare and want to help change the world, please come talk to us and submit your design portfolio to [email protected].
- Drive our team's design thinking process across diverse product releases, platforms (iOS, Android, Web), and devices.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and founders to understand user requirements, research user behavior and design intuitive and delightful user interfaces
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes/mockups/prototypes Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates, including advocating for prioritization of design centered improvements
- 5+ years of experience in UIUX design, visual design or a related field
- Strong experience with designing and prototyping for platforms such as desktop web and mobile, Android and iOS from a UIUX perspective.
- Strong background collaborating with multidisciplinary UX or product engineering teams on technical implementation in a product life cycle.
- Good team player, excellent communication skills
- BA/BS preferred, not required