Technical Program Manager
We build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated.
Treasury Prime bridges the gap between legacy banking technology and the modern digital services that fintechs require. Our API technology and platform enable banks to grow faster, automating back-office systems and bringing in more deposits at a lower cost; we help fintechs build personalized, secure, and compliant financial products. Treasury Prime is passionate and committed to helping our customers thrive in an ever-changing and modernizing banking and financial environment.
We're looking for a Program Manager with strong leadership and interpersonal skills to create strategic program roadmaps while leading multiple projects. This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on building a team and company culture from the earliest stages.
- Loves getting things done!
- Is tech-savvy, willing to dive into details, and able to quickly gain a deep understanding of our products and our customers
- Understands how developer APIs work, understands how banks work
- Has the business acumen to influence decisions with internal & external stakeholders
- Is experienced in successfully leading complex, multi-disciplinary projects from a position in program management, product, sales, customer success, or a similar role
- Has a working style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, and visibility
- Is a confident, results-oriented, and decisive leader with the capacity to balance the big picture and strategic priorities with a focus on operations and execution
- Shape and drive medium and long-term strategic initiatives and roadmaps in collaboration with fintech and bank partners that will deliver quantifiable business results
- Lead, coordinate, and manage multiple technical and strategic projects through their entire lifecycle
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities; create contingency plans and identify triggers
- Help build program management infrastructure. Create new internal processes to build operational scalability
Apply by emailing [email protected]