Software Engineer Intern
SafeButler searches insurance sites to help you find the information you need to make smarter decisions on insurance. We use technologies to simplify the flow so that you don't need to fill out lengthy forms and get quotes instantly from top-rated companies.
Who we're looking for
If you are an entrepreneur-minded student, have built some projects to solve a real-life problem, and have a solid background in software engineering, we welcome you to join our team to make a dent in the trillion-dollar insurance industry.
Within your internship, you will own projects from end-to-end and become a decision-maker and active contributor throughout the product cycle, making impacts to tens of thousands of consumers and insurance agents around the US.
- Create customer-obsessed experience with React/HTML/CSS
- Design experiments and metrics to help you with task #1
- Drive your projects from end to end
- Bring innovative and fresh ideas to the table
- Experience with React/Redux/HTML/CSS
- Know REST API
- Have experience in coding to solve a real-world problem
- Understand algorithms without the necessity to solve brainteasers
- Entrepreneur-mind is preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Learn experience in a fast-pace startup
- We support CPT and academic credit internships
SafeButler is a free service whose mission is to help consumers effortlessly compare insurance. It is a YCombinator-funded startup that uses AI and automation to simplify the shopping process, saving time and money. They have perfect ratings from both the BBB as well as Google for their intuitive, trustworthy service.
Visit safebutler.com to learn more.