Growth @ Rebank
$70k - $120k • 0.10% - 1.00%
We're building the fastest way to manage your business banking. We're looking for product-focused engineers to help us drag business banking out of the dark ages.
Rebank is building the financial OS for founders and their teams.
The way companies grow has changed significantly over the last ten years; the tools they use for their finances hasn't. Rebank's mission control enables fast transfers across the world and real-time financial insights from a single login.
Rebank is now looking for a product-minded individual to lead our go-to-market strategy - if you've ever wanted to start your own business, this is the role and the stage to join at. We're an extremely dedicated team that already has the backing of great investors including Y Combinator to help us achieve our vision.
Here's how we work
You will be the first Product Marketing expert at Rebank. We're product-led growth geeks - we're building distribution into the product and are ready to enter our next stage of growth. If you've always wanted to grow a product organically, this is the team to do it with. You'll work closely with the founders to influence the roadmap.
We're design-focused so if you have a love for language and aesthetics you'll fit right in.
You will spend time on
- Lead the go-to-market strategy, including core positioning, messaging, narrative for rebank informed by user experience and product
- Think actively about optimising our growth loops and experimenting with out-of-the-box initiatives
- Set up and measure incentivised referral programs
- Optimise onboarding with product changes, email campaigns, and whatever else you can dream up
- Develop and own growth plans. Measure and develop proxies for meaningful events in the customer lifecycle
- Set up and monitor growth analytics and tools as needed
You should have
- Broad experience across the growth stack
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable
- You have 3+ years of experience working in B2B product marketing
- Experience working closely with product, engineering, and design
- Think about growth as a function of user experience and product
- You should be comfortable getting your hands dirty - from conception to outcome.
- Passion for fintech
-£60k - £120k OTE-
Culture at Rebank
👩🏽🔬 Learn from users, build what they want
Be inquisitive about the problems we're solving for customers and how it impacts their day. A deeper understanding of our users helps us focus on solving the right problems.
🎯 Be outcome-focused
Align user outcomes with business outcomes. Err on the side of risky ideas with high potential. Take pride in creating a beautiful product experience.
🧮 Plan collaboratively, execute independently
Collaborate on ideas. Take action early and learn as you go. Work with a high degree of autonomy.
We're an equal opportunity employer (and very pet friendly).
Rebank utilises the following technologies in a service based architecture:
We're building the world's first truly international business bank for high-growth companies - this involves integrating with banking and payments service providers all over the world, as well as analysing years of transactional and payments data to help our customers focus on real work by automating boring routine.