$95k - $225k • 0.05% - 0.50%
Courier offers developers an API that intelligently routes their application's notifications to the best channel for each user. We support Twilio for SMS, SendGrid for email, and Firebase Cloud Messaging for mobile/web push today – and are adding many more integrations over the coming weeks.
Courier is the smartest way for developers to design & deliver their product's notifications. Our visual notification designer lets anyone design a notification template – without knowing HTML or needing to code – and deliver their notifications to the best channel for reach user, with one API call. Email, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp, Push, and more. We are a rapidly growing software company driven by a strong vision, carried out by a small, talented and diverse team. Our mission is to help teams deliver the world's best notification experience to their users.
We are looking for someone with a love for design. As a product designer at Courier, you will help lead the application design efforts and collaborate on the strategy. Someone with the passion and skills to lend a hand at every step in the process, who can partner with engineering, product management, and other designers to help us craft an application that's a pleasure to use.
What You'll Do
- You'll be the champion for the user. Making sure everything we build feels effortless to use and creates moments of delight
- You'll own the look & feel, and user experience of our user-facing application in line with the Courier branding
- Collaborating closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers you'll rapidly build and iterate in an * Agile, experiment-driven product development environment
- You'll craft meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI & IxD
- You will have a high focus on setting up and conducting user and usability research along with competitive analysis
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience and a solid portfolio with a history of interactive and impactful designs in top-notch products
- You are passionate about the experience and equally compassionate about the user
- You have excellent prototyping and design tool knowledge and know how to balance design effort, speed and quality
- You pride yourself on unbiased and non-leading user interview skills, efficient user feedback collection and documentation, and excellent communication skills
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple, complex projects