$100k - $250k • 0.05% - 0.50%
Courier offers developers an API that intelligently routes their application's notifications to the best channel for each user. We support Twilio for SMS, SendGrid for email, and Firebase Cloud Messaging for mobile/web push today – and are adding many more integrations over the coming weeks.
Courier is the smartest way for developers to design & deliver their product's notifications. Our visual notification designer lets anyone design a notification template – without knowing HTML or needing to code – and deliver their notifications to the best channel for reach user, with one API call. Email, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp, Push, and more. We are a rapidly growing software company driven by a strong vision, carried out by a small, talented and diverse team. Our mission is to help teams deliver the world's best notification experience to their users.
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to help us build the future of how apps engage their users. Even a first-time web developer or marketer should see amazing results with Courier.
You’ll work side-by-side with Courier's engineers to define APIs, white-board product ideas, and create visual prototypes with Courier's experienced design team. Throughout your work, you’ll live and breath data – leveraging data to validate your hypotheses and the impact of your work.
- 3+ years of experience operating at scale in a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Strong design skills – familiarity with at least one common design tool (e.g. Figma) and willingness to roll up your sleeves to mock out screens
- Familiarity with coding – you don’t need to be a CS major, but you should have a strong quantitative / technical background and be able to navigate your way through code and make simple changes on your own
- Strong data analytics skills – including strong SQL skills and the ability to formulate / structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- Product execution – a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality products at scale
- Business sense – you can ruthlessly prioritize ways to build the company and work with our business teams to quantify the value of different features
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & collaboration skills