Senior Product Designer
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. We're building software that takes the pain out of administrative work, freeing legal teams to focus on legal work and drive business strategy.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a design team, we’re doing things a bit differently. Our team is built on the belief that everyone has an inherent capability for creativity, and that the best solutions are found when people tackle problems together. We bring our peers into our work so that the language of design becomes universally understood by building with our values: integrity, empathy, intent, and drive.
- You love to listen | You want to intimately know the people you’re designing for and how your work impacts their lives.
- You tell stories | You can weave a narrative that puts your ideas into the context of real life, whether it’s through words, pictures, or interactive prototypes
- You know your medium | You know what it takes to build software, and how to work within its constraints.
- You’re a craftsperson | You have a process and you can lead people through it.
- You sweat the small stuff | You know it’s the little things that make people love a product. But also…
- You know when to ship | You know that sometimes it’s better to validate assumptions early on.
- You think holistically | You connect the dots as part of a larger system
- You’re pretty SaaS-y | You’ve delved into the consumer playbook to bring delight to enterprise users all while moving the metrics that count.
- 5 or more years experience as a Software Engineer, Product Designer, or UX Designer
- BS and / or MS in Engineering, HCI, or related degree