At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. We are a fully remote team that is humble and hardworking. We think this is the best way to improve a ton of lives. Nurses will have better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients will receive better care.
Skills: Python, SQL
Who we are
We exist to lift as many people as possible up the socioeconomic ladder. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have some healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, while others send pictures of a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We’re a profitable post Series B startup that's part of the Top 100 YC Companies. We’ve grown 6x (across all key metrics) in the last 11 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
Who you are
We are looking for an outstanding product analyst who will work at the nexus of analytics, engineering, operations and design to work within our Product team to drive our business forward. As a Product Analyst, you'll build analytical and operational expertise while working across a variety of high-impact projects. You'll embed within one of our product domains, but service the entire Clipboard Health product ecosystem to ensure broad exposure.
As a product analyst you will:
- Partner with product and operations teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analyses that guide strategic decisions
- Make recommendations based on detailed analysis and a deep understanding of our product
- Build and maintain reports, models, and visualizations which provide insight into users experiences and business performance
- Write and maintain product documentation for new and existing features
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching and more
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 0-2+ years of product analytics experience
- Experience working in quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a startup or management consulting
- Proficiency with SQL or Python to perform analysis
- You are a team player and love to deliver outstanding results while having a fun time with your teammates doing it!
- You have some "archaeologist" in you, are insatiably curious and enjoy digging for truth
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves