Welcome is a virtual events platform specifically for high end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an experience that feels like an Apple Product Launch. If you think of virtual platforms (Zoom, Hopin, Google Meet) as real estate, we've created the first 5 star hotel in virtual real estate.
Important note: Please apply here and not through Work At a Startup (We will not see it). Thanks!
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an experience that feels like an apple product launch. We've built the first five-star hotel in virtual events and have the product and services to match.
We’re a silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VCs.. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. We’re not officially launched, yet we’ve already signed customers like Lightspeed, Brandweek, and Kleiner Perkins. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a few key sales hires to help keep up with the demand and close deals.
Welcome is composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. We’re experiencing accelerated growth, and if your passion aligns with ours, we look forward to hearing from you.
A Day in the Life
- As an account executive a typical day at includes the following:
- Call inbound leads and schedule discovery calls
- Qualify leads by understanding customer pain points and conveying how our solution will help.
- Conduct highly personalized demos tailored to their specific pain points and needs
- Handle and overcome any and all objections by identifying the root cause.
- Be able to close and pull deals across the finish line.
- Overall providing an exceptional and customer centric experience that allows you to control the buying journey from beginning to end.
- Become an expert in our CRM and make sure pipelines and activities are consistently up to date and accurate to the highest level attention and detail.
- Work with marketing and customer success to deliver a consistent brand experience with every lead.
- Track and relay customer requirements to product teams.
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
You are a business athlete who wants to join a championship team of high-caliber talent, focused and diligent to get the win. You have empathy for the customer and can add value to them through the product. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients, and your teammates. You can get passionate about bringing people together through high-quality virtual events, and you find fulfillment in the convening of people.
You bring the following experience and expertise:
- 1-2 years of account executive and sales experience from SaaS companies - relationship-building, driving revenue and closing business
- Experience managing accounts. Some experience presenting to C-level or other key decision-maker relationships. We will train you.
- A growth mindset and complete dedication to mastering the art of selling
- Grit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Being coachable, taking extreme ownership and trusting the process.
- Track record or relevant experience of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Powerpoint and Excel
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for full-time employees
- Weekly 1:1 Sales Coaching
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- MacBook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- A scientifically proven onboarding process that cuts typical ramp time by 75%
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.