$60k - $80k • 0.10% - 2.00%
TyltGO is a fast-growing startup. We move quickly and adapt to situations as they come. We need like-minded individuals with a passion for problem-solving and a drive to work on a project through to completion. To be apart of TyltGO, you need to work for the vision and rewards will follow. Most importantly, we need team players that genuinely want to help, have good morale, and a sense of compassion.
Skills: Android, Kotlin
About the job
The ideal candidate is proficient in Android development and is passionate about data optimization and predictive analytics.
- You are comfortable with complex view hierarchies.
- You can build user-friendly UI/UX for specific functional use-cases.
- You have a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship and a track record of building creative solutions to complex problems.
As the first Android Engineer at TyltGO, you will have the opportunity to lead the technical aspects of product development, introduce creative algorithmic solutions and make important decisions alongside the TyltGO founding team. Your performance will dictate your potential for becoming the VP of Engineering for one of the fastest growing logistics start-ups in Canada.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field or have relevant training or experience.
- You have experience with Kotlin, Java and Android Studio.
- You have experience with Functional Reactive Programming, RxKotlin, RxJava, etc.
- You have strong knowledge of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- You have an internal desire to push yourself and the team to grow and learn.
- Have a passion for building and experimenting with new technologies.
- Experience with different design patterns such as MVC, MVVM and others.
- Experience with monitoring and debugging applications with services like Firebase Crashlytics.
- Experience with unit/automated testing.
- Prior start-up experience with a desire to understand all aspects of the business from marketing and sales to product development.
Why you should work for TyltGO
- Competitive compensation with a sizeable salary and equity portion
- Flexible work schedule.
- Opportunity to work alongside co-founders to realize a vision of building the largest final-mile delivery company in the world.
TyltGO is reinventing same-day delivery. Currently, businesses have 2 options for same-day delivery, you can build it or buy it. Building an in-house delivery fleet is expensive, time-consuming, distracts businesses from growing their core operations. Buying it means you can give up your brand identity and use Amazon, or resort to slow and out-dated shipping options such as UPS and Canada Post. TyltGO empowers brick & mortar retailers and e-commerce brands with affordable same-day delivery under their own brand name.
In the last 10 months we have already completed over 300,000 deliveries. We are backed by Y Combinator, the co-founder of the South-east Asia Unicorn Traveloka and several other reputable VC funds & Angel investors.
Join us today to shape the future of same-day delivery around the world.