Full Stack Engineer
$22k - $40k •
Orange Health offers 60-minute at-home collection for diagnostic tests and delivers test results twice as fast as the industry norm. The reports are shared on a platform between patient and doctor to enable seamless follow-ups.
With an on-demand service, patients can now avoid visiting crowded and potentially infectious collection centers. At the same time, they can get diagnosed much faster and get better treatment remotely from their own doctor
Orange Health is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors. We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built scaled & innovative platforms.
Ours is a deep tech play in healthcare, logistics, and IoT devices. If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
Skills: Android, iOS, Python, React Native, SQL
At Orange Health, our engineering team already has experienced engineering leaders who have built scaled innovative platforms. We're looking for experienced engineers with full-stack skills to join us as we build the future of remote healthcare treatment in India. Being a full-stack engineer enables you to have the autonomy to take an idea and build it to completion. We want to hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can learn and build products that doctors and patients will use to make decisions for their health.
About the role
- As part of this role, you will participate in technical discussions to figure out how to design the system keeping scale into consideration.
- Interact with external partners and libraries to figure out what best suits the current and future requirements, and implementing the same keeping business needs in check.
- Propose ideas, participate in designing, implement, and test solutions to build better products.
- Figure out Technical Debt while working on architectural designs.
- Track releases, error & application loggings once you put the feature/product on production.
- Work closely with the founders, engineering leaders, and designers; and collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
- Not only do you get to build, you also get to open source libraries and write about your contributions.
- 2+ years of experience developing production-ready consumer products (preferably from a startup background).
- Proficient in the frontend stack: React and preferably with mobile development (React, iOS, Android)
- Proficient in backend stack: Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc). Understanding of OOPs and SOLID principles.
- While you'll be part of a team, working in the current remote environment, requires an ability to take ownership over your work, in terms of timelines and development quality.
- A clear understanding of best practices in programming: writing clean code, documentation, unit testing.A passion for building impactful products.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS stack (SQS, EC2, ECR, RDS, S3, etc) & Firebase.
- Familiarity with Caching Systems (Redis)
- Experience in developing native iOS and/or Android mobile apps.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
Current Tech Stack: React Native, React, Django/Python, Postgres User Platforms: Web, iOS, Android