Ecommerce Content Marketer
Alloy (YC W20) is a no-code automation tool that allows users to quickly connect apps and automate their workflows.
Alloy (YC W20) is a no-code automation tool for brands to to create automations that get rid of the tedious aspects of running their stores.
As the content marketer on our team, you'll generate content ideas, cultivate our user community, and lead strategy for our SEO and marketing efforts.
What would you be doing?
- Collaborate with founders to roadmap marketing methods and distribution channels
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts ecommerce store owners (think blog posts, case studies, webinars, infographics)
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience in ecommerce, whether that means you've ran a store yourself or had previous clients in ecommerce
- Familiarity with SEO marketing, PPC, Facebook ads
- Solid understanding of key marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to convert comprehensive ideas and quantitative data into simple messages that appeal to a non-technical audience
Why work with us?
- Join a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup backed by top investors and founders of other no-code/automation companies
- Build tools that your friends will use and that you can take pride in
- Work with a team that’s actually fun(ny) :)