Customer Success Manager - Ecommerce
$70k - $90k • 0.01% - 0.03%
Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our largest, high growth customers to ensure they are successful and gain maximum value out of Postscript’s product offering. You will do this by immersing yourself in the customers’ business, deeply understanding their goals, and ultimately building strong customer relationships. You’ll develop creative marketing strategies and share valued best practices. Further, you will work closely with the Head of Customer Success and the rest of the management team to share customer insights and ensure that Postscript continually improves in order to best serve your customer base.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Build strong relationships and brand loyalty with our customers in general.
- Develop excellent advisory relationships with your assigned group of customers and ensure their continued growth with Postscript in line with performance targets.
- Continually expand your expert knowledge of your customer’s marketing, technology, and general business needs
- Run best-in-class marketing strategy sessions with your customers.
- Share best practices, strategize on new marketing strategies, and develop innovative, creative marketing ideas for SMS
- Develop and implement compelling ways to connect with customers and fuel their growth.
- Actively track, support, and guide customers’s marketing efforts
- Triage technical issues with the customer and the Postscript team
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
What We’ll Love About You
- 4+ years of customer management experience. Account management experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years experience in ecommerce
- 2+ years experience with SaaS marketing technology
- Experience with technical products and/or demonstrated technical aptitude
- Passion for helping customers and being a teacher
- Remote work experience desired
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.