Sales Development Representative
Routable is simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments.
✅ Send payments to vendors with just an email
✅ Get paid faster and keep track of unpaid invoices
✅ Automatically update your accounting software of choice
We started Routable due to our personal experiences scaling business payments.
Having built in-house solutions, custom integrations to accounting software, and understanding the importance of payments visibility to entire teams, we decided to devote our time to ensuring that companies can be set up with a solution that works for their finance and accounting needs today and in the future.
🎯 Sales Development at Routable
You will be responsible for outbound demand generation through phone, email, and social media outreach to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the sales team. Additionally, you will be also responsible for some inbound lead development (responding to inbound leads and qualifying them with the right messaging and cadence).
ℹ️ About the role:
• Own the lead management and development process
• Analyze lead activity, researching targeted accounts, and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining SDR processes, updating the CRM system with discussion details.
• Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business.
• Hit pipeline targets.
💻 Need to have:
• The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, values-driven and strong customer focus.
• Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
• Must enjoy collaboration with the team.
• High on Coachability - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
• Startup experience is a plus
• Proficiency with Salesforce, Mixmax, Linkedin Navigator and Crunchbase is preferred.
➕ Nice to have:
• 2 years of sales development experience at an early stage startup (Series A)
• Knowledge of payments and the Financial Services ecosystem are a strong plus.
• 🏠Remote: We are a remote friendly culture!Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can literally work from wherever!
• 🚀Rendezvous: To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up quarterly as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities!In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room. Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
• 🧘♂️Recharge: We encourage our team to relax and recharge each weekend. We’ve all been a part of startups before, and know how important it is to take care of yourself so that you can consistently contribute your best. Quality downtime enables quality uptime. Yes, we do have super-humans on the team, but even they need their R&R.
• 🏥 Amazing health insurance
• 😁 Dental insurance
• 👀 Vision insurance
• 📈 Stock options
• 🚀 We're a remote team
• 📅 Unlimited PTO